Our staff are here to ensure that the stress is removed from arranging your event or night out, ensuring that your main focus is on enjoying the The Bijou Club experience. As a venue we pride ourselves on offering an unparalleled experience, an opportunity to enjoy sheer decadence. A treasured memory is something to be savoured time and time again. For Guest List and Booth Reservations please get in contact with our office and we will endure to help you with your enquiries. Industry leading customer service keeps The Bijou Club miles ahead of our competition, however we never rest on our laurels, we strive for unparalleled level of satisfaction on each and every occasion.
Click / Hover over the booths / areas below to view each area.
Bijou Club Manchester Booth Enquiry
Please fill in the following fields and one of our receptionists will confirm your position.
Terms & Conditions
- All guests will be charged an entry fee of which is subject to vary depending upon the date & event in question
- Please be aware that if you wish to cancel your booking your deposit will be non-refundable. This is to cover all administrative expenses.
- If you or your guests appear intoxicated, demonstrate anti-social behaviour and do not adhere to our dress-code you will be refused entry and your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Please be aware that if you do not arrive by 12.30am your booking and deposit will be fore-fit and your table/booth may be re-sold. If you are running late please ensure you contact our office so that the appropriate action can be taken by management.
- No guest(s) will be permitted entry until the person whom has booked the table/booth is present.
- A £40 Service Charge to be added to your bill. Please note this may increase for certain dates & months of the year.
- If you have reached your allocated minimum spend and paid your bill in full and do not spend any further monies, management reserve the right to re-sell and or re-locate your table.
- If you have booked a booth for a designated number of guests and there is an increase within this number upon arrival, your minimum spend will be increased by £50 per head.
- Management reserve the right to cancel your table/booth and refund your deposit if one of our esteemed black card members is in attendance. However, we will endeavour to give you a minimum of 24 hours notice if this is applicable.
- Whilst we endeavour to provide the best experience for you. Please be advised that the number of guests up to which your table can seat is a guideline and therefore is dependant on each individual guest in your party whom will be attending.
- Please be aware that if you arrive with more males in your party than what has been agreed and stipulated upon confirmation of your booking your party may well be refused entry due to security protocol.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a minimum spend?
Your minimum spend is on drinks which are to be ordered via your designated hostess..
What is your dress code?
Why is there an entry fee if we have a booth?
An entry fee required for the events company we use. However, your entry is also reduced by up to 50% upon booking a table.
Will having a table guarantee us entry?
By booking a table you are far more likley to gain entry as we have spoken to you in advance, aware of your requirements and in some cases we have your I.D in advance.
Will our table be roped off & will anyone be able to sit on it?
Yes your table will be reserved for you and your guests.
Will the table be yours all evening?
Yes the table will be yours all evening.